Find Your Dream Job at Crestwood
Crestwood is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Staff Accountant, Maitland, FL
- Account Executive, Miami, FL and Farmington Hills, MI
- Acumatica Project Manager, Midwest
- Dynamics GP Functional Consultant
- Dynamics GP Manufacturing Consultant, Midwest
Staff Accountant, Maitland, FL
As a full-time Staff Accountant on our Accounting team, you will work in our Maitland, Florida office, Monday-Friday.
- AR Collections experience, working independently and using a Collections Management software package. Demonstrated achievement in reducing DSO (Crestwood uses Collections Management in Dynamics GP)
- Daily/Monthly General Ledger activities including journal entries, accruals, prepaid expenses, month-end reconciliations, and expense analysis.
- Semi-monthly payroll processing using PayCom for a staff of at least 70 employees.
- Monthly sales commission calculations
This is a great opportunity for the right person to grow in their career. Crestwood rewards their employees with frequent recognition and offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, IRA (with a company match), and paid vacation/personal days.
- Proficient with end-to-end accounting process.
- Strong accounting skills and extensive knowledge of GAAP.
- Advanced Excel and Word skills.
- SharePoint, Dynamics GP and Payroll system experience, Paycom preferred
- Report writing skills including data queries and filtering; strong data reconciliation skills.
- Ability to maintain quality, accuracy and high volume of work on a timely basis.
- Ability to prioritize effectively to maintain steady workflow.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, FInance or similar field
Account Executive, Miami, FL and Farmington Hills, MI
As an Account Executive, you will engage with prospects to determine their ERP and CRM needs and guide them through the sales process.
- Prospect for new clients.
- Conduct all aspects of the sales process from first contact through signed agreement and maintain regular contact as your participation in each client being an enthusiastic promoter of Crestwood to other prospective clients.
- Maintain contact, account, and opportunity activities and all relevant information in the Crestwood CRM system.
- Although an in-depth knowledge of each product Crestwood represents is not a requirement, learning the nature of the products and how they apply to our clients and prospective clients is required.
- Build a pipeline and identify deals that you can close.
- Continuously invest time to improve your consultative sales skills via books, seminars, training sessions, as suggested by your manager or as you can find on your own.
- Participate in the formation of marketing campaigns and their execution and follow-up.
- Develop high quality and compelling presentations for prospective client meetings and marketing events.
- Complete any software publisher certifications that may be necessary to promote a publisher's product.
- Ability to think independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple mediums: oral, email, letters, electronic presentations, phone, in-person, webcam.
- Aptitude to learn new products and sales tools.
- Good time management skills.
- Situational awareness.
- Desire to be a professional salesperson.
- Take enjoyment in what you do.
Acumatica Project Manager, Midwest
In this critical and highly visible role, you will acquaint yourself with approximately 10-15 Acumatica accounts and work to understand their business in detail, and their needs from Crestwood.
- Establish rapport with key client personnel to ensure we are positioned to advance our business relationship with them.
- Provide ongoing project leadership and management across all facets of our services to these accounts.
- Be the liaison between our sales team and our clients, facilitating account management.
- Establish a Program Management Office (PMO) facility for all identified accounts.
- Provide billable Project Management services.
- Work with the Crestwood management team to optimize the service delivery model.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 3-5 years recent project management experience
- Familiarity with managing ERP system deployments
- Acumatica experience is a key differentiator
As a GP Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing and supporting new ERP projects. The Consultant will specialize on Microsoft Dynamics GP platforms and work as part of a software implementation team for clients across the Midwest.(GP, SL, SQL, FRx, Crystal Reports, SSRS, related Microsoft technologies).
- Bachelor’s degree in Math/Accounting, Finance or Technology
- Must be local to Chicago area
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics GP Financials (GL, AP, AR, BR, FA)
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics GP Distribution series (SOP, POP, Inventory)
- Financial reporting expertise (Management Reporter) and SQL Server knowledge
- At least 3-5 years experience
- Valid Driver’s License with clean DMV record and current valid insurance.
As a GP Manufacturing Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing and supporting new manufacturing ERP projects. The Consultant will specialize on Microsoft Dynamics GP platforms and work as part of a software implementation team for clients across the Midwest (GP, SL, SQL, FRx, SSRS, Key2Act (Wennsoft), and related Microsoft technologies).
- Strong database and ERP system knowledge (Dynamics GP, SQL, SSRS, MR)
- Excellent analytical, organizational and people skills
- Strong background in Accounting is expected
- At least 2 years experience working with ERP systems
- Knowledge of GP Manufacturing or other solutions (NetSuite, Sage 500, Syspro, or Epicor)
- Ability to guide mid-market clients through system configuration and deployment
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves by writing queries, examining data, troubleshooting, writing documentation, etc.
- Industry experience with Manufacturing/Distribution
- Willingness to travel throughout Chicagoland and Midwest