6 Killer New Features in Dynamics GP 2015 R2
Posted by Jen Bieker on June 18, 2015
Most of the time we don’t get overly excited about R2’s – or the second release of a product, but in this case there are some very notable improvements.
1. There is a significant improvement in Dynamics GP working with Azure. Deploying Dynamics GP in Azure is now much simpler thanks to some new automation and provisioning scripts from Microsoft.
Second, Microsoft released some customer requested features. By the way, if you haven’t yet put in your requests, you can do so here at Connect.Microsoft.com. Just search for the product at the top and then submit your requests.
2. All-in-one document viewer – displays all purchasing documents for a specific vendor on a single form. (Link to full article on this & the picture)
3. SmartList Designer enhancements – simplify the creation of SmartLists and Excel reports.
4. Visual indicators – easily identify customers who have exceeded their credit limit.
5. New workflows to manage accounts payable transactions.
6. New time management app – users can enter their time from a mobile device.
Talk to Crestwood Associates today to plan your upgrade to Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and take advantage of all the great new features.