Bring Sales and Marketing Closer Together with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 (VEGA)
Posted by Jen Bieker on September 29, 2014
We’ve all heard that marketing is the new sales, and that sales and marketing need to be tightly integrated. But I know that it’s a struggle to execute on that. I’m pleased that Dynamics CRM is making this easier with the next update: VEGA.
Due to be released in Q4 of this year, Vega includes a mile long list of features; however, what will most likely interest you are:
• Sales Collaboration Panel
• New graphical email editor
• Marketing calendar
• Power BI in the web client
• Lync click to call capabilities
• Improvements to the guided sales process
• Tools to configure product bundles
• Additional capabilities to manage territories – you can now view sales by territory hierarchical charts.
• Social Listening will now include the Italian language
Here is a complete list of the features, requirements, and deprecations in this next update.