How to Change Your Own Password in Dynamics GP
Posted by Misty Galbreth, Support Analyst on November 2, 2016
Occasionally, you might want to change your Microsoft Dynamics GP password. This is fairly easy to do as long as you know your current password. If you've forgotten your Dynamics GP password, you will have to contact your system administrator. Here are step-by-step directions on how to change your password.
Change Your Dynamics GP Password
- Log into Dynamics GP as you normally do.
- Navigate to the Dynamics GP Menu > User Preferences
- Click on the button on the right side that says "Password".
- Enter your current (old) password, and then your new password twice, where indicated.
- Click OK, and your password has now been changed.
Please note: You will still have to adhere to your organization’s password security policy; such as, having to use numbers, capital and lower case letters and/or special symbols.
If you need assistance or have any questions, just send me an email at Support@Crestwood.com.