Convergence 2015 Dynamics GP Announcements
Posted by Jen Bieker on March 20, 2015
It was an amazing week at Convergence in Atlanta. The big announcement is that Dynamics GP 2015 R2 is due to release this summer. It’s packed full of great features, including the ability for employees to now view their own W2s. Here a list of the new features:
There are many amazing things being released in Dynamics GP 2013 and 2015, especially in HR and Payroll; such as Employee Self Service, Benefit Self Service, and the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
For example, Dynamics GP 2015 has new functionality for employees. The newly improved and redesigned Benefits Self Service area will allow employees to enroll in company benefits online. No more paperwork to fill out and then re-enter into Dynamics GP.
Check out some of the features (new or improved) discussed at Convergence:
• Employee time card entry – customize your home page, and new self-service roles.
• Employee profile
• Employee paystub – No Social Security numbers and pay period dates were added.
• Employee benefits – comprehensive view.
• Employee direct deposit – change bank information and stop direct deposits.
• W4 – employee’s withholding certificate
• Employee skills and training
• Benefits Self Service
• Dynamics GP Time Management App – for Windows, Apple, & Android devices
• ACA updates
Want More Information?
Here are some great blog posts and videos to watch on new features and HR / Payroll improvements.