CRM Data Cleanup (and more) Made Easy
Posted by Jen Bieker on June 17, 2014
It seems like the last few places I’ve worked have all had one thing in common – large databases of mostly unusable information. It’s a common occurrence I hear from a lot of people.
For example, I would send out an email campaign and receive hundreds of bounce responses. So, then either I have to spend my time updating the database or try and hire someone to help. But it’s difficult to find where people have gone or who now has replaced them or newly joined an organization. In this day and age of technology there has to be a better way.
I think I’ve found it – Dynamics CRM has partnered with InsideView to bring you Insights – data cleanup made easy.
But it’s more than just data cleanup, you can get alerts about opportunities, qualify leads faster, get your prospect’s attention through social media, and tap into relationships of your customers connections.
What exactly is Dynamics CRM Insight?
It’s real time data cleansing and enhanced information about your customers delivered right into your CRM system. InsideView has taken on the responsibility of updating the largest customer database on their end and you now gain access to their information to clean up your records in CRM, and more.
• Millions of company and contact profiles from around the world
• Email addresses and phone numbers
• One-click data sync into CRM
• Financials, SEC filings, family trees, and industry profiles
• Breaking news (e.g. funding news, company expansion, leadership changes)
• Social buzz for target companies (blogs, Facebook, Twitter)
• Social profiles for decision makers (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Warm introductions through personal and professional connections
• Aggregate your personal connections from Outlook, LinkedIn, Facebook, professional affiliations and more
• Connection sharing (access all co-workers’ connections privately and securely)
How do I get it?
Insights will automatically show up within your CRM accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities if you have a CRM professional license. And for right now, Microsoft is offering a free 30-day trial.
Talk to your Crestwood Account Manager today for this special offer and clean up your database.