Hot off the Press -- GP 2013 News from the front lines at Convergence 2013
Posted by Donna Krizik on March 19, 2013
Did you know that Microsoft Dynamics GP customers and partners made up the biggest portion of Convergence 2012? Last year Dynamics GP had twice as many tweets than any other product!
Some news from today’s sessions:
GP2013 New features hot list:
Full web client inter face.
- 100 new features to increases productivity.
- More productivity so you can drive more business.
- Allows you to be more perceptive to make better decisions.
- Personalized homepage and area pages.
- Modifiable column layouts.
- 265 out-of-the-box SSRS reports with drilldown to the detail.
- Stackable information on the homepage.
- Windows remain open using windows functionality. No more multi drop downs.
- Master file windows will have a tabulated look instead of buttons for options address email, etc.
- Prepayments for PO processing.
- Mass depreciation reversal for fixed assets management.
- Fixed assets historical reporting.
- Multi tenancy reduce power consumption simplify the environment.
- Multi select serial numbers in Sales Order Processing and Purchase Order Processing.
- Purchase order tolerance in receiving.
- Document attach ...cleaner attachments. Within SQL server.
- Consolidated invoicing --multiple orders in a single invoice.
- Reconcile to General Ledger to checkbook in banking.
- Reconcile PO to GL
- Select printer at time of printing
- Personalized invoice templates per customer in MS Word
- Password protect emails / documents through GP.
- 215 Excel reports come with GP2013.
- Windows 8 app available to access GP Information from Windows store
Future for Dynamics GP 2013
- Service Pack 1 coming out in April 2013 (right around the corner)
- Web client phase two
Call us at 847-394-8820 ext 12 for more information on upgrading to GP 2013. Or, sign up for our GP 2013 User Events to learn more about these exciting features!