Dynamics SL 2015 & Web Apps CU1 is Now Ready!
Posted by Jen Bieker on March 22, 2016
The first service pack is now available for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015. Cumulative update 1 is the new name for a service pack.
It's really the web apps update that's stealing this show. Microsoft has spent over 5 months getting ready for the web apps cumulative update 1 for Dynamics SL 2015.
Take a look at the all the new web apps:
- New time and expense entry with a grid interface!
- Employee and Resource maintenance and rate maintenance
- Project maintenance with budgeting
- Resource planning by project
- Resource planning by employee
- Employee utilization module
- Inventory lookup
- Item request entry and approval
- Payroll and Advanced Payroll entry
- Access rights
If you're ready to install Dynamics SL CU1, visit the product release download on CustomerSource.
For more information on Dynamics SL Web Apps, download the Microsoft PDF on Dynamics SL Web Apps
Contact us at Marketing@Crestwood.com.