Expand Your Knowledge with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Help & Training Center
Posted by Jen Bieker on June 24, 2016
The thing I like best about my job is keeping up on current technology. I’m always looking to learn something new, whether it is a time-saving tip or a new way to use the products we offer.
One of my go-to resources is the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Help & Training Center. No, seriously, I mean it! Microsoft has really outdone themselves recently, publishing helpful short videos, blog series, and easy to read eBooks on almost every topic; such as:
- Import your contacts into Dynamics CRM
- Create your first CRM marketing campaign
- CRM for Outlook basics
- Go mobile with CRM for phones
Check out the full library of free information on the Dynamics CRM Help & Training site.
Additionally, Microsoft has developed dedicated sites for areas you might need the most help with:
- CRM Setup & Administration - managing users, data, customizing, mobile options, portals, onboarding, and more.
- CRM Developer Center - download the SDK, progamming references, and sample code.
- Marketing Help Center - getting started guides, walkthroughs & examples, webinars, campaigns, tracking, behavioral analysis, lead management, and many other topics.
- Social Engagement Help Center - FAQ's, managing profiles, automation rules, analysis options, social media conversation tracking, and connecting with CRM.
- Parature Knowledgebase - getting started, best practices, FAQ's, and everything in between you need to know service wise.
I urge you to take a little time and learn something new about Dynamics CRM. All the videos and eBooks are short and easy to read or follow along with. Did we miss anything? Let us know what new features or tips you’ve discovered. Or, if you’re looking for something in particular, email us at Marketing@Crestwood.com.