Get a $6,000 rebate when you buy Dynamics CRM Online
Posted by Donna Krizik on April 15, 2015
Cloud NOW! Adoption Rebate
Have you been thinking about moving your Dynamics CRM system to the cloud? Well now is the perfect time to act.
Microsoft is offering the Cloud NOW! Adoption Rebate for new and current CRM Online 2015 customers. With a minimum purchase of 30 user licenses, you receive a $200.00 rebate for each license. Even if you already have CRM Online, you qualify for the rebate!
And did we mention that you can use your rebate funds however you choose? You can even apply it to implementation costs and save even more on upgrading to CRM Online!
Who’s eligible to participate in this promotion?
- New and existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online customers who purchase at least 30 new Microsoft CRM online licenses.
- Rebates are available up to a maximum of 250 licenses.
- All licenses must be purchased between April 1, 2015 – May 29, 2015
- All licenses purchased must be for a minimum one-year subscription agreement and can be any combination of the following Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online products:Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Enterprise
o Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional
o Parature, from Microsoft
o Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Enterprise
o Microsoft Social Engagement Enterprise
o Microsoft Social Engagement Professional
- For new customers, the one- year subscription must be pre-paid
- Available to those in the US only.
This promotion ends May 29, 2015 so don’t waste time.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase your Dynamics CRM Online FY15 licenses today!
Still need to know more about this rebate? Download the Rebate FAQ document here.