Important Pricing and Licensing Changes for Dynamics SL 2011
Posted by Donna Krizik on July 31, 2014
Starting September 1, 2014, Microsoft will roll out some changes in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011. Those changes will affect:
- SL BIO 2011
- BIO Vue 2011
- SL Business Portal
- SL Advanced Shipping Management
- SL eCommerce Gateway EDI
The listed items will no longer be offered in their existing form on the Microsoft Dynamics SL pricelists. This also includes the Service Provider License Agreement (SPLA).
To find specific details on each of the above products, please refer to the links below for their individual announcements.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL BIO 2011 and BIO Vue 2011 Discontinuation Announcement
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Business Portal, Project Self Service Suite, Time and Attendance & Key Performance Indicators Discontinuation Announcement
- Microsoft Dynamics® SL Advanced Shipping Management Discontinuation Announcement
- Microsoft Dynamics® SL eCommerce Gateway EDI Edition Discontinuation Announcement
If you are not certain how these changes will affect your company, please contact your Dynamics SL account manager at Crestwood Associates, they are happy to help! Call 847-394-8820.