Microsoft Convergence 2014 Registration is Open!
Posted by Donna Krizik on October 31, 2013
Do you know the one place you can find rooms full of Microsoft Executives, Dynamics Partners and 3rd party solutions, and over 10,000 Dynamics users? Well Convergence 2014 of course!
What does attending Convergence mean for you?
Opportunity: Many things like lots of walking, lots of food and not a lot of sleep. But, it also means you have the opportunity to build a community with all your fellow Microsoft Dynamics users, get an audience with every Microsoft resource imaginable, and eat, drink, and network with product experts and industry leaders.
Date & Sessions: Convergence 2014 begins Tuesday, March 4th in Atlanta, GA and will run for 4 full days. You can view the session catalog to narrow down which sessions would be best for you. Or, if you would like some assistance getting the most out of your attendance, let us know and we will schedule a session chat with you.
Learn & Engage: In a fun environment where you will have a multitude of experiences from learning how you can align your company’s future with that of Microsoft from live keynote sessions given by Microsoft Executives, to the opportunity to engage with your partner or ISV and get some quick, free consulting. It’s THE place to gain the inside track on all of the Microsoft products you are using every day.
If you are a first-timer, check our top tips for attendees.
- Don’t wait until January or February to register. Early bird discounts and primo hotel blocks go FAST.
- Familiarize yourself with the session catalog. Keynotes, concurrent sessions, interactive discussions, and hands-on labs.
- Find Solutions: Take advantage of the biggest gathering of the top 3rd party add-on solutions (ISV's) in the world. Microsoft Dynamics GP has a vast and robust channel of ISV's that extend the product. You can find solutions for problems you didn't know you had.
- Be sure your suitcase or backpack has room to bring home more than you brought with you. There is a ton of information to be gathered and you may want to pack lighter than usual to avoid excessive baggage fees or back injuries on the way home!
- Believe it or not – attend the parties. The environment created by a social event allows conservative professional barriers to be lowered and can often provide you with real insight or, at worst, a great new relationship with someone like you. Remember, everyone there shares Dynamics in common so you will never lack something to talk about.
- Attend Crestwood’s Client Appreciation dinner. More info to follow!
- Have fun and enjoy Atlanta!
Want help selling the ROI of attending? Here are 9 selling points to get your boss to say yes!
- Have something great to share with other Dynamics users? Nominate yourself to present a session (or two) and get a rockin’ discount on your attendance fee!!
- Largest gathering of Microsoft Dynamics users.
- Great way to learn how to be more productive without adding any software.
- Enables you to keep up with the new features and updates.
- See the big picture roadmap for the Dynamics products.
- Talk with Microsoft product experts.
- Connect with others in your industry, bringing real business value.
- Network and collaborate with peers and Microsoft product experts.
- Get free technical support from those who know the product best.
- Investigate additional Microsoft Dynamics features, plus third-party vendor solutions that could help you become even more successful.
To go even further, you can ballpark the costs for your manager to review: