Microsoft Convergence 2015 is Almost Here
Posted by Donna Krizik on January 6, 2015
Monday, March 16 – 19, 2015
Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia
Join Crestwood and Dynamics ERP leaders at this year’s Microsoft Convergence 2015 in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. Convergence is the premier business event where you have the opportunity to meet and listen to experts discuss their ERP challenges and solutions. It is the largest conference that Microsoft holds, with more than 12,000 attendees, offering unprecedented access to information, resources, and new solutions.
The fun begins on Monday, March 16th and will end on Thursday, March 19th. Convergence 2015 brings the entire ERP business community together under one roof. You will meet everyone from Dynamics ERP customers, software vendors and partners, to Microsoft executives and visionary leaders.
Don’t miss this opportunity to listen and network with enterprise and consumer business leaders like Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft and Kirill Tatarinov, Executive VP of Microsoft Business Solutions Group and the Microsoft Dynamics product line.
- Find solutions to your ERP business challenges at Convergence
- Learn about Microsoft Dynamics ERP products and their newest features
- Hear about groundbreaking technologies
- Hundreds of sessions given by experts who know the topics best
- And build long lasting business connections
Never been to Microsoft Convergence before?
Here are some “first-timer” tips for you:
- Don’t miss out on early bird registration; it ends January 8, 2015. Register today!
- Make sure that you put Crestwood as your partner when you register, and let us know you’re going! We have lots of goodies and insider tips for you.
- Familiarize yourself with the Convergence session catalog so you can map out what sessions you’d like to attend ahead of time and use the cool app to plan your itinerary of events.
- Bring an extra bag for all the goodies and free stuff! There is a wealth of information and 3rd party solutions that will be there. You definitely need extra space for all the great giveaways and brochures.
- Don’t leave early! Staying until the end of the conference is very valuable, we’ve learned the hard way when we’ve had to tear ourselves away from keynotes, networking sessions and more.
- Attend Crestwood’s annual client dinner. More details to follow!
- Lastly, have a great time in Atlanta!
Need more information on Microsoft Convergence? Check out the agenda here.