Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 to Release in Fall
Posted by Donna Krizik on July 12, 2013
Highly anticipated, the newest release of Dynamics CRM is designed to help people connect with their customers in a personal way, giving them the information they need to engage and deliver amazing experiences.
What you can expect:
- Help. By understanding how you work and what you need to accomplish, Dynamics CRM ’13 will allow you to connect, engage, and streamline your efforts like never before.
- Business process excellence, which lets users change business processes such as sales, service, etc., based on the needs of their customers and deliver an experience that matches their expectations.
- Outcome-driven user interface based on industry-leading best practices, helping sales teams to easily move from lead to close faster than ever before.
- New mobile client applications on iPad and Windows 8 tablets, giving users access to powerful functionality and analytics on the go.
- Touch-optimized mobile experiences for Windows Phone 8, iPhone and Android phones, extending user access to CRM information on their favorite devices.
- Collaboration and sharing through Yammer right within CRM.
- Lync and Skype connected seamlessly, enabling people to reach out to their customers and communities in real time.
- Netbreeze, a recently acquired social monitoring and analytics service, will be available in beta in Fall 2013 as well.
In short, the next wave of Dynamics CRM will be more agile, social, and engaging. I can’t wait! Stay tuned for more information, and you can find additional information about Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 here.
Curious if Dynamics CRM is right for you? Sign up for a free 30-day guided trial today! (Enter "30-day trial" in the How Can We Help You box).