Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Online – Free Editable Grids
Posted by Jen Bieker on April 19, 2016
Here’s another reason to move to the online version of Dynamics CRM. You can stop paying for those editable grids. With the “immersive” integration of Microsoft Excel, you have editable grids at your fingertips for free!
You might be using one of the many products on the market for editable grids in MS CRM
- AbleBridge EditAble Grid
- PowerObjects Power Grid
- Sonoma Partners Editable Grid
- MTC Super Grid
With Dynamics CRM 2015 Online Update 1, you can easily convert any view into an editable grid using Excel online.
It’s Simple – Here’s How:
1. Navigate to the view you want to work with.
2. Click on the Export to Excel button at the top and choose Open in Excel Online
3. Your view and data now opens in Excel Online, but within a Dynamics CRM screen. Notice the CRM buttons at the top of the screen.
4. Change the data in the Excel spreadsheet.
5. Once all your changes are made, click on the button at the top to “Save Changes to CRM.”
6. You’ll get a message to wait a bit for the changes to be imported.
7. That’s it, you’re done!
With all the great new features coming out in Dynamics CRM, now is the time to move online. Talk with Crestwood today to learn about the advantages and plan your transition to the cloud. Contact us at Marketing@Crestwood.com