Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 – Software with a Brain
Posted by Jen Bieker on November 25, 2015
Dynamics CRM 2016 isn’t just software anymore to keep track of customers. It’s evolved into our own personal assistant. Whether it’s speaking with Cortana and having her enter your data and schedule appointments, or machine learning, like having Dynamics CRM predict and bring up information you might want, we have a whole new way to work.
Microsoft has really proven its commitment to reinventing the way we work. It’s exciting to get details surrounding the new release of Dynamics CRM 2016. With incredible new and improved features, seamlessly embedded in Dynamics CRM, working just got easier.
Let’s take a look at some of the new features we are excited about.
- Predictive intelligence: Sell smarter with cross-sell recommendations from Cortana Analytics Suite and trending documents from Delve inside CRM dashboards.
- Sales gamification: Have a blast selling with fun and creative sales contests that increase sales performance, revenue, and user adoption.
- Sales productivity: Boost sales productivity with familiar and intuitive Office 365 solutions such as Outlook across desktop/mobile and Word & Excel templates.
- Offline apps: Get work done anywhere, anytime with tablet and smartphone apps that work online or offline.
- Mobile task flows: Complete frequent business processes faster on mobile apps.
- Digital personal assistant: Get a complete and personalized overview of daily priorities, including key sales activities, accounts, and deals embedded in Cortana.
- Redesigned Insights UI: Spot customer insight faster with a redesigned UI for customer and people data from InsideView that help sales reps engage with relevance.
- Interactive Service Hub: This new online UX provides role based scenarios to deliver tailored application experiences for agents and support team leads.
- Knowledge Management: Immersive knowledge experience managed in workflows, versioning, translation support and feedback
- Voice of the Customer: Through the acquisition of Mojo surveys, you can now send a survey for feedback after a customer service interaction.
- External Party Access: Foundation to enable CRM to allow external parties to access CRM with the right level of permissions (e.g. Customer / Partner Portal scenarios).
- Service Intelligence: Role tailored service dashboards and predictive service intelligence for agent assisted engagements.
- Field Service: Field Service completes the customer relationship loop by helping field employees sell to and service their customers.
- SMS inbound messaging: Market smarter by integrating SMS marketing in your multichannel campaigns. Create inbound SMS campaigns with SMS keywords to get SMS opt-ins.
- Database building for opt-in and opt-out: Maintain a database of opt-in and opt-out preferences.
- SMS outbound messaging: Send promotional SMS messages to opted-in contacts. Track SMS campaign performance.
- Email marketing enhancements: Engage customers with personalized multichannel campaigns. Create emails and toggle between WYIWYG and generated HTML. Use the media library directly from the HTML code.
- Email marketing deliverability: Send high volume email with email deliverability, fault tolerance, logging and auditing services.
- Social Listening & Analytics: Listen and analyze to new source- boards/forums. Define custom sources via RSS.
- Intelligent Social: Role-tailored for Sales to help find leads and understand buzz around targeted accounts. Automated triage of lead or case detection, and adaptive sentiment through machine learning.
- Social Center: Publish tweets and Facebook posts, including multimedia content.Look up Twitter author profile information.
- Social CRM: Create CRM actions like cases and opportunities from social posts.
- Productivity & Customization: Enable collaboration through group creation and customizable user roles and -rights.
- Sentiment & UI: 14 additional UI and sentiment languages.
Want to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016? Watch a short 2 minute overview video or send us an email at Marketing@Crestwood.com and be the first to schedule your own personalized demo and 30 day free trial.