Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Service Pack 2 Features
Posted by Donna Krizik on July 19, 2013
Wondering what will be included in GP 2013 Service Pack 2? Take a quick preview of the features!
GP 2013 SP2 Core Software Enhancements:
- Web Client releases for the Project Series, Manufacturing Series, and Field Service Series.
- ISV Extensibility for Web Client – Enables customers and 3rd party solutions that build forms and controls in Visual Studio to make that functionality available in the web client.
- Document Attach, Microsoft will be rolling out additional functionality that enables attached documents on cards to roll down to transactions while also adding the ability to include attached documents in Emails.
- Smartlists, users will be able to hide the navigation tree giving them a full screen of data.
- Functional feature, Default Sort Order AP Checks
- Functional feature, ability to Assign Items to All Sites
- …and more.
Business Analyzer Improvements:
- Business Analyzer will support connections through the Azure Service bus.
- Business Analyzer will include support for Management Reporter Reports.
- Users will be able to pin reports to the Windows 8 Start Screen.
- Microsoft is developing a Business Analyzer Windows 8 Phone App.
Many more details on the GP 2013 SP2 Enhancements will be available in October. Stay tuned for additional blog posts.
Have questions about GP 2013 or Service Pack 2? Just let us know, and we will be happy to answer them for you.
Suggested by: Carolyn Grady, Support Analyst