Microsoft Dynamics GP – Updates, Hotfixes, Tax Info, & More
Posted by Jen Bieker on June 28, 2017
Thanks to Terry Heley from Microsoft for always keeping us up-to-date on the latest news around Dynamics GP.
Updates & Hotfixes
The Mid Year Tax Update and July Hotfix is available now through Microsoft CustomerSource.
This update covers Canadian tax updates and some UK specific items, but it also includes fixes for some high priority bugs:
- You may not be able to view any document attachment for any OPEN Payables Document, click HERE
When you print the Checkbook Register after applying GP 2016 R2 your system may lock up
- Billing Line Distribution Entry window does not display accounts for Negative billing amounts - Project
- Self Service Payroll Employee W2 is printing the FICA limit for withheld instead of what is actually withheld for the employee in the header
PTE Week Totals not correct in PTE Inquiry Zoom Timesheets
- PTE Billing notes issue causing zero note index values in PTE10001
- When you print the Checkbook Register after applying GP 2016 R2 your system may lock up
- Scan functionality may not function with document attach
- SmartList Designer Import error ANSI_NULLS
Here is information on the fix list for all versions.
If you have further questions or need assistance, please send our support team an email at Support@Crestwood.com
Nashville, TN October 10-13, 2017. Register now.
Dynamics GP Directory
Microsoft Dynamics GP Directory page offers easy access to Dynamics GP resources. It is a consolidation of all relevant documentation, videos, solutions to known issues, links to related resources and community sites. If you haven’t bookmarked this yet, we urge you to do so.
Dynamics GP 2013 – End of support for taxes / year-end is April 2018. Give us a call, and let’s discuss your upgrade strategy.