Microsoft has released Dynamics CRM 2013 Update Rollup 1
Posted by Donna Krizik on December 18, 2013
This is a tested, cumulative set of updates for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. It includes performance enhancements that are packaged together for easy deployment.
Update Rollup 1 resolves the following issues:
- Publishing a CRM report fails as the parent report already links to another report with same name.
- Invalid Argument when navigating to view with related entity lookup.
- The chart (for any other entity) does not display in Korean due to System.ArgumentException: "Value of 'Malgun Gothic, Segoe UI, 9.5px' is not valid for 'units'."
- Script error occurs when moving from a form. "Unable to get property 'get_filterType' of undefined or null reference"
- Creating a workflow to update an appointment with fields from the regarding Lead field fails. "An unexpected error occurred."
- Hiding the last field of a section does not hide the section. Hiding the last field of a tab does not collapse the tab.
- Unable to create automatic full address field workflows, as the spaces and tabs are removed if there are no other symbols like comma.
- Using the Quick Search in Outlook and clicking Advanced Find right afterwards, the Advanced Find filter is populated with irrelevant criteria.
- Re-import of existing solution fails with The label for base language code 1033 is not set.
- Users cannot associate multiple records at once for N:N relationships.
- CRM 2013 no longer warns you when you are about to delete a parent record that child records with cascade delete set on their relationships to the parent will also be deleted.
- Unable to set a web resource to visible in script if 'Visible by default' not set in designer.
- You´ve created a new business process flow and assigned that process flow to the security role of "sales manager", "system administrator" and "system customizer". You publish this modification and expect the process the be visible only for these security roles.Instead the BPF is hidden for all users.Instead the BPF is hidden for all users.
...and much more.
A plus, Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 has no hotfixes or updates that you must enable or configure manually.
For the complete list, including installation instructions, you can refer to Microsoft’s Knowledge Base Article regarding CRM 2013 Update Rollup 1 here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2891271.