MR 2012 CU13 Update
Posted by Jen Bieker on July 31, 2015
There’s a recent update (CU13) for Management Reporter (MR) 2012. This update contains some great new features and changes to the installation and configuration of MR.
- View a report in the web viewer in a grid view
- Display zero rounded values and zero actual values based on a report definition option
- Choose where the line number column displays on a report
- Display date formats in the report header based on regional settings
- Display calculated rows on the same line for different columns
- Report on closing transactions for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Additional fixes for product defects
Changes to installation and configuration:
- With Management Reporter 2012 CU13, we have also removed the licensing checks within Management Reporter. All of the Microsoft Dynamics ERPs now support an unlimited licenses model, and we've decided to stop checking for licensing within Management Reporter. If you are not yet on an unlimited license plan, please ensure you stay compliant on your number of users.
- Microsoft PowerShell 3.0 or later is now a required prerequisite on Management Reporter server machines
- Changes were made to the database schema. If you had existing queries or scripts, they may need updating
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 is no longer supported