MR Configuration Console Error
Posted by Tiffany Bennett, Senior Consultant on June 21, 2016
You receive an “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error in the Management Reporter Configuration Console for a Dynamics SL Data Mart:
Here are the steps to correct the error:
2. Correct any errors you find from these scripts using the recommended solutions included with the diagnostic scripts.
3. Then run the following 4 Additional scripts to find lowercase data that may cause issues in MR
- Company Database Name SQL Script
- Company ID and Subaccount SQL Script
- Ledger ID SQL Script
- CuryID SQL Script
4. After correcting all the errors, disable and remove the MR Data Mart through the MR Configuration Console.
5. Delete the MR Data Mart database in SQL Management Studio.
6. Rebuild the Data Mart again in the MR Configuration Console and enable it.