New Enhancements for Dynamics CRM & Dynamics Marketing
Posted by Donna Krizik on February 27, 2015
With Dynamics CRM 2015 and the recent update to Dynamics Marketing there are a ton of enhancements across sales, marketing and customer service. Microsoft’s mission is to reinvent productivity so that businesses can earn more and deliver great customer experiences. They are doing this through focusing on increased collaboration tools built into Dynamics CRM.
Here is a quick breakdown of some of the exciting capabilities that have been added to the newest version of Dynamics CRM 2015 and Dynamics Marketing.
- Interactive marketing calendar – a visual outline of timelines and campaigns
- Integrated Lync webinars – track which webinars your customers attend
- New graphical workflows
- Graphical WISIWYG email editing
- Downloadable new email templates
- A/B testing
- Integrated offers – easily record offer details, include them to selected clients in campaigns, and track their responses
- Product families - for product bundling and recommended products
- Visual sales hierarchies – rolls up accounts, products, and users visually
- New roll up fields and Calculation roll ups
- Tailored dashboards
- Analytics on mobile – multiple dashboards on your mobile device
- Sales collaboration panel – collaborate easily with your Marketing team
The natural language interface of Dynamics CRM has also been enhanced by Microsoft introducing Cortana, the voice-enabled experience. Read more about Cortana here
All of these new enhancements by Microsoft continue to show us how useful and beneficial Dynamics CRM is. Microsoft team members are striving to help us increase sales productivity and marketing effectiveness.
To get a FREE demo of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, contact us today at email@example.com .