Project Balance Validation in Acumatica
Posted by Melissa Blassingame on October 21, 2016
Do you ever run into either of these project scenarios in Acumatica?
- The project balance does not match the total on the reports
- The project balance does not match the total amount of the transactions
If so, you just need to validate your project balances. Here's how:
- View the project balance at: Organization -> Projects -> Work Area -> Manage -> Projects-> Balances Tab, Screen ID PM301000
and the report balance at: Organization -> Projects -> Reports -> Balance -> Project Balance, Screen ID PM621000.
- Next, run the Project Balances process in Acumatica. This is the only way to bring the balances back in line with each other. To do this, go to: Organization -> Projects -> Processes -> Closing -> Validate Project Balances, Screen ID PM504000.
- Then you will have the option to select just 1 project, or all projects.
- Either select the specific projects and click on Validate, or Validate All to do all of the projects.
- Now, double check the report balance with the project balance. Organization -> Projects -> Reports -> Balance -> Project Balance, Screen ID PM621000.
Are your projects still out of balance? Crestwood can help. Just email our team of Acumatica experts at Support@Crestwood.com.