Reprinting Bank Reconciliation Reports in Dynamics GP
Posted by Misty Galbreth, Support Analyst on January 5, 2017
Sometimes, you have a need to reprint the reports that generate after you reconcile a bank account in Microsoft Dynamics GP. Maybe you had a printer malfunction at just the wrong time, or possibly the originals are lost in a file somewhere. You can easily reprint the Bank Reconciliation reports by following these step-by-step instructions.
- Go to Financial Module > Reports > Bank Posting Journals.
- From the dropdown menu, choose the report you wish to reprint:
- Click the New button to create a new report.
- Name your report in the Option field. I’m going to rename my report ‘Reprint’.
- In the Ranges fields, find the Audit Trail of the Reconciliation Report you wish to reprint. This may be a little difficult, but the Posted Dates should help you narrow it down. Enter the Audit Trail number into the From and To fields. You may enter a Range of Audit Trail Codes, but it will print every report in that range. Click Insert to Restrict the report to the Range(s) selected:
- Click the Destination button to choose where your report will be sent, Screen, Printer or File. I recommend you print to Screen until you find the proper report(s), then print to paper or a file, if desired.
- Click the Print icon to print the report to the option you selected in step 6. The report will be identified as a reprint, but will look the same as the original in every other way.
- Save this report if you will want to reprint the same Reconciliation report in the future, or Discard the report if you will not need it again.
Note: All Reconciliation Reports are found in the same Audit Trail list. You may need to search to find the correct checking account if you have more than one checking account in GP.
Here’s a list of the Reconciliation Reports available for reprint in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016:
- Bank Deposit Journal
- Bank Transaction Journal
- Reconciliation Journal
- Bank Adjustments Journal
- Cleared Transactions Journal
- Checkbook Journal
- Bank Transfer Journal
- Outstanding Transactions Report (new in GP2013 R2)
If you have further questions, send our Dynamics GP experts an email at Support@Crestwood.com.