Save the Date for the Upcoming Microsoft Dynamics CRM Summit 2016
Posted by Donna Krizik on January 26, 2016
From October 11th through the 12th, the CRMUG Summit, a user-led conference dedicated to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM end-user, will provide fantastic opportunities like:
- 150+ Breakout Sessions
- Networking with thousands of your Dynamics Peers
- Dedicated Networking Receptions
- Visibility into product add-ons to advance your use of Dynamics CRM
- Collaboration with Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Staff, Microsoft MVPs, and CRMUG All-Stars
- Exclusive Access to the Summit 2016 Online Community
- Opportunities to Fulfill CPE Credits
- Two Full Days of Pre-Conference Training hosted by CRMUG Academy
- Role-Based Sessions for System Admins, End Users and More!
So, join hundreds of users, partners, and CRM experts, at this ideal networking event and learn about the newest features that will help your business become more successful with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Additional information, conference videos, and registration information can be found here.