Send Your Ideas to Microsoft
Posted by Jen Bieker on July 19, 2015
One of the things I’m most impressed with are the amount of customer requested features and enhancements they are releasing in all the new versions. Looking at the roadmap for Dynamics GP, every future release has customer requests on it.
Most recently, with the release of Dynamics GP 2015 R2, Microsoft finally put debits on the left and credits on the right. A true “Wow” for all the accountants out there, but did you know that was a customer request? Another one coming from great customer requests is the GP – Historical, Aged Received not Invoiced Report. So don’t wait, get your voice heard too.
How to Give Feedback & Vote
Maybe you have some ideas, or just want to vote for the ones that you would like implemented. Here’s the steps on how to give Microsoft your feedback.
1. Go to https://connect.microsoft.com
2. Search for Dynamics GP or browse the list of all products
3. Click on join next to the appropriate product
4. If this is your first time on Connect.Microsoft.com, you will need to register and agree to their legal terms.
5. Next, vote for you favorites, or submit feedback
If you have further questions, please contact us at Marketing@Crestwood.com.