Social Insights for Dynamics CRM Powered by InsideView
Posted by Donna Krizik on March 3, 2014
Are you looking to find out more information about your prospective clients? Then InsideView can provide you a wealth of information and might just be the tool for you. Microsoft has collaborated with InsideView, bringing Social Insights to both the cloud-based and on premise versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
Social Insights puts real-time company and contact information from over 300,000 sources into Microsoft Dynamics CRM, helping marketing, sales and account professionals engage more efficiently with prospects to close more deals, research less and spend more time selling!
With over 300,000 sources available, you can search the database and find out who the owners of a company are, how much they made in revenue last year, social media postings made about the company and much more! This lead qualifying tool makes it easier for your company to learn whether or not you are approaching the needs of your prospect as well as targeting them with the right sales solutions and marketing messages. InsideView is a great resource for your marketing, sales and account management teams. Here’s a small breakdown of how these social insights can help you and your company.
InsideView for Marketing
- Accurate Data You Can Trust: Maintain an accurate database with InsideView Clean. Clean and segment your existing database with complete company and contact data across 28 fields like company size, headquarters, address, phone, revenue and contact information for key employees.
- Higher Conversion Rates: With InsideView Lead Enrich, you reduce the number of required web form fields to just a company or an email address. Leads are automatically enhanced with accurate company and contact data, increasing your conversion rates after routing the results to your sales team.
- Effective Campaign Targeting: InsideView Target provides campaigns that will reach prospects with relevant messages at the most opportune times. No more wasting time on an offer that they don’t have a need for.
InsideView for Sales
- Engage Prospects: The Watchlist and Alerts in InsideView keep you informed about important news that affects your prospect and give you the opportunity to call at the right time!
- Save Time and Reduce Research: With 20% more accurate data than traditional data services, your sales team will spend less time researching and more time selling.
- Focus Sales Activity with Targeted Lists: An office furniture sales person may build lists based on recent office space leases. Your sales team can apply standard criteria to the target lists such as territory, business type or specific business insight data and find exactly which Microsoft solutions the furniture sales person needs.
- Open Doors with Insights & Connections: Find out who knows who in your database of connections and maximize your opportunities based on those relationships.
- Manage and Grow Key Accounts: Alerts for 18 standard business triggers, plus customer criteria delivered daily via email or within CRM so you can stay on top of your key prospects.
- Maximize Cross –Sell and Upsell Opportunities: Create custom Watchlists and sales triggers so you can monitor key business events and set triggers that allow you to reach out with an offer that fits the solution they are looking for.
InsideView is available for FREE for both online and on premise versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. To learn the differences between the basic (free) and enterprise (paid version) edition of InsideView click here.