Posted by Jen Bieker on March 26, 2014
Social media has exploded over the past few years. As marketers, we need to pay attention to what is happening across social media and news channels. Why? Because this monitoring will help us optimize our communication. We need to know what our customers are saying and thinking and then be able to respond quickly with the right information.
Through Microsoft’s acquisition of Netbreeze, Dynamics CRM has a neat new tool to monitor social media. It’s not as ‘big brother’ as it sounds. It just gives you the ability to keep up with the pulse of your audience, and act on that information. You can efficiently monitor activities across social networks like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, as well as activity on message boards, news Web sites and blogs in multiple languages.
At Convergence, we saw this powerful new social monitoring tool and learned the best part - it’s available to all CRM users at no additional charge.
Why Social Listening?
Using Social Listening in Dynamics CRM provides organizations with:
• Customized dashboards – which can show you trend charts, volume of mentions, visual representation of keywords (tag cloud), list of influencers, etc.
• Trend charts showing snapshots over time
• Sentiment analysis (do they like you, or not?)
• Competitive intelligence; See how you measure up against the competition. Identify differentiators, strengths, and weaknesses.
• Add Sources – understand where your customers are so you can engage them
• Influencers and influence quotient (the impact of the influencer)
• Ability to respond to social channels (like twitter or Facebook) from within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Want to know more?
To find out more about this Social Listening, join Crestwood for a Convergence Overview on Dynamics CRM. For more Information or to register visit our event page