Top 10 reasons to Attend Convergence 2013
Posted by Donna Krizik on February 15, 2013
Convergence is the premier event for the Microsoft Dynamics community. Held annually, this conference offers everything from the latest product updates to ideal networking opportunities. It is certainly something not to be missed! This year Convergence will be held in New Orleans March 18-21, 2013. It’s the perfect opportunity to learn firsthand from the experts about the how to improve your business and make these Microsoft products even more valuable. Here are some of our top reasons for attending Convergence this year!
- Networking- Convergence offers plenty of opportunities to network outside of the traditional business confines. Here you can meet other companies like yours and learn from them.
- Face time with experts- Convergence puts you in direct contact with the people who have created these business tools. Bring questions and ideas for immediate answers with the leading experts.
- Experience- Convergence offers specific tracks (GP, CRM, SL, etc) so you can get the most from your specific program. There will also be “deep dive” 60-90 minute sessions to really delve into the functions and how to implement them.
- Product insight and vision- Convergence is the place to gather all of the knowledge you need to stay on top of the latest Microsoft strategies and technologies. Learn firsthand about the latest solutions to increase productivity and profitability.
- Live product demonstrations- See live showcases of Microsoft products in action. The new GP 2013 will be one of the highlighted demonstrations.
- Collaboration- Work with others in your field to brainstorm new business tactics using the knowledge gained from the seminars. You’ll come back full of new plans to implement after seeing things through a fresh set of eyes!
- Future plans- Convergence allows you to see Microsoft’s corporate direction and understand their future plans. It’s a great place to see what’s ahead for your business.
- New technology experience- Convergence will provide a Skype bar for attendees to connect with people back home. Instantly bring your teammates up to date on all of the exciting knowledge you’re gaining!
- Worldwide, well known closing keynote speaker- Attend the Closing Keynote speech by former Secretary-General of the United Nations and winner of the 2001 Noble Prize for Peace, Kofi Annan.
- Celebrate with great music- New at Convergence this year will also be a Closing Celebration featuring a concert with chart topping, Grammy winning band, Matchbox 20.
- New Orleans- This one's for good luck. While Convergence offers tons of business opportunities for growth and learning, there’s still time to explore the best of what New Orleans has to offer! In your downtime, explore the French Quarter or taste some traditional Creole cooking.
With so much to offer, it is definitely not a conference to be missed! Register now to take advantage of this amazing opportunity for both you and your business!
If you have any questions or would like to discuss Convergence, please contact us today!