Top 10 Reasons to Choose Dynamics SL
Posted by Donna Krizik on June 30, 2014
Whether you already use Microsoft Dynamics SL or you are considering a new project-driven ERP solution for your business, you need to check out the new version of Dynamics SL 2015.
Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 can give your mid-sized business the tools needed to increase efficiency, accuracy and customer satisfaction. Dynamics SL comes with built in applications for financial management, project management, accounting, distribution, field service, payroll and more.
Dynamics SL simplifies business workflows and helps you connect accounting and project management, all while giving you the insight you need across your business so you can deliver on time and on budget.
Here are just some of the reasons we think Dynamics SL is great:
1. Increased Flexibility: Are projects a challenge in your organization too? Bridge the gap with Dynamics SL between project management and accounting with all the flexibility to your unique business requirements.
2. Familiar User Environment: Get a quick start with Dynamics SL right out-the-box. Users are up and running right away with the familiar interface similar to Microsoft Office products like Excel, Outlook and Word. Saves you time and money and less training for your staff.
3. Project Accounting + Project Management: Already use Microsoft Project Server? Dynamics SL 2-way integration with Microsoft Project Server gives you real time data for all your projects. Using Dynamics SL eliminates duplicate data entry, ensures accuracy in your billing system, and gives you valuable insight and reports into your business.
4. Dynamic Quick Report Access: Have real time report data at your fingertips. Use tools like Quick Query to customize and filter out predefined data. Then easily export it via Microsoft Excel for more powerful analysis tools. Or, if you have unmanageable volumes of data, use refreshable data cubes to transform your information into powerful analytics through Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
5. Project Support: Status updates, tracking costs and budgets, detailed compliance billing statements, managing subcontractors, time and expense reporting – are these things you struggle with too? Dynamics SL is designed to support these project-based processes and keep you on top of customer satisfaction.
6. Customizations: Dynamics SL includes flexible and easy to use customization tools so you won’t have to spend your budget on extensive development. As with all Dynamics products, you can further integrate with other applications via web services and Microsoft.Net Framework if needed.
7. 24/7 Remote Access: Keep your projects up to speed with web access, from anywhere, anytime. Business Portal, (Web Apps will replace Business Portal in Dynamics SL 2015) allows your employees to complete nearly any project-related task – set up a project, assign resources, create budgets and approve transactions.
8. Simplify Compliance: Keep up with U.S. Government regulations while using the Government Contractor report and store documents for future reference.
9. Easy Sharing: Get rid of piles of unwanted paper, get organized and collaborate across your company. Easily share purchase orders, shipping information, and more with ease through a Microsoft SharePoint site.
10. Connect with Apps: Web services architecture allow you to take advantage of the latest technology now and plan for future growth with Microsoft products. For example, align your sales, service and back-office activities with a seamless integration between Dynamics CRM and Dynamics SL.
Download a copy of our Top 10 Reasons to Choose Dynamics SL document here!