Top 5 Reasons to get the New Acumatica Release 2017 R2
Posted by Jen Bieker on October 4, 2017
We are excited about the fall release of Acumatica, available the week of October 9th, 2017. There is a ton of increased functionality and productivity.
Here’s my shortlist of favorite items:
- New User Interface – you have to see it! It’s more flexible, configurable, and personalized for the end user. For example, in the left-side navigation column, suites & modules are replaced with workspaces.
- Improved Marketing Lists & Campaigns – in the CRM area, you now have the ability to build both Dynamic and Static lists. Additionally, “statuses” are now called “stages” and you can create activities and new leads and associate them with a campaign.
- Acumatica Manufacturing Edition (AME) – JAMS is now built into Acumatica as the manufacturing edition and will be released as part of Acumatica 2017 R2. No more add-in for manufacturing industries!
- Easier Reporting – using the Acumatica Generic Inquiries functionality, you can easily query the data you need, apply filters, sorting, and more. Then create your own custom online report.
- Adobe Sign & Smartsheet Integration – 2 new partner integrations! With Adobe sign, you can prepare and send documents to be signed with just a few clicks. Smartsheet is the cream of visual resource scheduling.
Here are the details of what’s included in Acumatica 2017 R2.
Want to see more? Join Crestwood for the Acumatica Summit 2018 – it’s right around the corner, Jan. 28 – Feb. 2 in Nashville, TN. Click here for early bird registration and more information.