What’s new in Acumatica 6.x – Part I
Posted by Christine Jacob, Client Account Manager on May 10, 2017
Check out all the new, time-saving features in Acumatica 6.x. No matter what industry you’re in, there’s something new in Acumatica for everyone.
- And in the platform
Here’s a highlight of Acumatica new features we know you'll want to have:
- Approval of Accounts Payable Documents – Set single or multiple approvals for Accounts Payable documents with Approval Maps and email notifications.
- AR Parent Child Credit Rules – Now the credit rules for the parent account can be shared across the child accounts.
- Expense Receipt Approval Enhanced Workflow – Users can now set-up additional workflow approvals for expense receipts within an expense claim.
- Change of Customer in Sales Order – Sales Order templates can now be used across customers simply by changing the customer ID.
- Shipper Address Per Warehouse – Now you can use the address from your warehouse vs only your Branch.
- Partial Receipts of Stock Items in Transfer - Create partial transfers and partial receipts of stock items that of that have been shipped from one of your warehouses but not yet received in the other.
- Contact Information for an Opportunity - Now you can immediately create a contact from the opportunity in the new Contact Info Tab within an opportunity.
- Add-In for Outlook – Now with the Acumatica Outlook Add-In you can track email communication with your contacts, add new leads or contacts from your mailbox, and create opportunities and cases right from Outlook.
- Enhanced Access Rights - Additional enhancement to the set-up of access rights allows you to more easily manage users, define user types, administer user access, and set-up various security policies.
- Dashboards & KPIs – It is now easier than ever to add new dashboards, manage existing one, add and configure widgets, and drill down on the KPIs and graphs you’ve built.
- Localization Improvements – User data input is now translated into multiple languages and stored in the database.
- Pivot Tables – Excel pivot tables have always been great but you need them on a browser AND you want to drill down on the results. Now you can right from within Acumatica.
For more information contact Crestwood at Sales@Crestwood.com.