Custom ERP Software Solutions for Manufacturers
Few industries face the challenges that manufacturers do: predicting demand; balancing inventory to accommodate potential demand while avoiding too much overstock and a drain on cash; production planning; maintaining quality output; and producing meaningful financial reports that point you to both the profitable and unprofitable areas of the business.
We help you choose and implement a software solution that helps you
- Create customized orders for customers on the fly – the customer can get exactly what they want, and re-engineering is easy, accurate, and quick
- Save time and money
- Provide custom pricing to customer quickly using a fully integrated estimator
- Reduce errors and overhead expense related to data entry with bill of materials, factory orders, and MRP when integrated into your financial system
- Make re-ordering inventory items easy and efficient because factory orders will contribute to demand
- Generate demand based on current orders in the system or on forecast algorithms or both
Address reoccuring problems in the manufacturing industry
- Limited visibility into inventory materials and replenishment costs resulting in either poor turnaround for the customer, or lost profitability, or both
- Less than optimal forecasting ability
- Factory orders not affecting demand in the inventory re-ordering process
- Disconnect between the production system and the financial system
We provide data you need to make the right financial decision
It’s not enough to offer a solution to the common and not-so-common problems that you may face. You need to know how much it will cost, what the total cost of ownership (TCO) will be, and what kind of return on investment to expect. Only then can you make a responsible purchase decision. Many solution providers expect you to make a decision without that key data – we think that’s reckless. We will provide you with an analysis based on the specific needs of your company that includes a fixed cost (no unpleasant surprises down the road), TCO, and ROI.