Home | Process | The Process | Develop
Step 4: Develop
Customizing features to ensure your system's functionality
The primary purpose of the Development phase is to develop the customizations, integrations, and data migration processes defined in the design specifications created and approved in the Design phase, and to complete the setup and configuration of the standard solution and any ISV solutions.
The primary deliverables of Development phase are the completed and tested setup, configurations, customizations, reports, integrations, and any data migration programs and processes. Each component developed in this phase is tested and verified to be functioning as defined by the Functional requirements, design specifications, and testing criteria.
Although the deliverables for the Development phase will vary slightly dependant on the project type, they can include:
- Training Guides/Documentation
- Final Process Models
- Final System Configuration
- Final Custom Code Development
- Data Acceptance, Process and Integration Testing complete
- Performance Test and User Acceptance Test Scripts developed
- Production Environment Specification generated
- Final Integration and Interface Code DevelopmentFinal Data Migration Code Development
- Final Solution Design Document (SDD)