Home | Process | The Philosophy | Sure Step
Best practices project methodology implemented by project management experts
Sure Step is an implementation methodology from Microsoft drawing on the wisdom of the Microsoft Dynamics global community’s collective experience in implementing Dynamics applications. Sure Step is a repository of proven best practices and methodologies that are used by Crestwood to manage projects in order to ensure the success of Dynamics implementations.
Sure Step has become Microsoft's strongly recommended implementation methodology for all its Dynamics products. Since all Dynamics products are implemented by partners, it's in Microsoft's interests to facilitate consistent implementations whenever possible. Microsoft's vehicle to provide this consistency is its Sure Step methodology. With the standardization of the methodology, Microsoft brings a consistent approach to documentation and terminology.
Sure Step includes:
- A Best Practices methodology for project implementations based on the Project Management Institute (PMI) methodologies, adapted for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Dynamics CRM
- Tools for implementing best practices, such as templates developed using Microsoft Office products, such as Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and Microsoft projects
- Templates for both internal and customer-facing deliverables
- Document repository – a storage area for project documents, with the ability to file them within relevant project methodology areas
- Content customized for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Sure Step and You
At Crestwood, we believe that both client and Crestwood team members are equally important to the success of a project. In short, we can’t succeed without your active participation and contribution. In the beginning of a project, you know your business and Crestwood knows Dynamics – we are searching for common ground in order to implement the Microsoft solution. By working together throughout each phase of the project and leveraging the Microsoft Sure Step methodologies, we both gain insights that collectively allow us envision a new solution that maximizes the effectiveness of your technology investment.