Home | Products | Acumatica Cloud ERP | Top Reasons to Invest in Acumatica
Acumatica is Cost Effective and Improves Business Processes
Acumatica improves business by:
- Centralizing business process automation. Acumatica includes a full suite of enterprise class business applications that are integrated with a document management system so all information is located in one place. Advanced access controls allow only authorized individuals or teams to view, edit, approve, or delete information.
- Involving everybody. Acumatica is web-based and priced by server, so everybody can use it. Salespeople can use it to view tasks, opportunities, and data for their particular accounts. Regional office managers can view GL sub-accounts for their regions. Investors can be informed through dashboards and read-only screens. Temporary workers can be granted secure access for a few hours or days. All employees can use it to submit timesheets and expenses.
- Being individually managed, centrally controlled. Intuitive dashboards and screen customization tools let individuals tailor the system to their needs using only a web browser. Centralized auditing, workflow, and administration of access rights is easily done by non-technical individuals.
- Working the way you work. Acumatica works with any popular browser, so you can use Windows, Apple, or Linux computers as well as handheld devices to access critical business information. Software developers can use Acumatica Studio to customize applications or build new applications inside Microsoft Visual Studio.
Acumatica is cost effective:
- You control the software. You can deploy Acumatica in your own datacenter or on a standard windows hosting plan offered by hosting and cloud computing providers. You are not locked in, as your needs change because you can change your deployment option.
- No client software. Rapidly deploy new users, including remote workers and home workers. Eliminate the cost of maintaining client software.
- Consolidate operations. Acumatica allows you to deploy a single system for use by your entire organization. This eliminates the cost of maintaining systems in multiple locations.
- Designed for the future. Acumatica uses industry standard platforms and development tools like Microsoft .NET, SQL Server, and Visual Studio. This allows you to find expertise to customize your applications and run your application on standard platforms.
Insights from Our Blog
January 22, 2016
January 19, 2016
January 18, 2016
January 15, 2016
December 29, 2015
December 28, 2015
December 24, 2015
December 23, 2015
December 22, 2015
December 22, 2015