Home | Products | Microsoft Dynamics CRM | Field Service/FieldOne
Enable Your Service Teams with Dynamics CRM and FieldOne
Delivering world-class customer service and support depends upon efficiency and consistency. Dynamics CRM's FieldOne offering brings all that and more to your field service teams, including:
- Streamlined Case Management: Take advantage of intuitive case management capabilities to streamline case creation, tracking, resolution, and escalation.
- Native Outlook Client: Centrally manage contacts, calendaring, service tasks, and email through a familiar Microsoft Outlook interface for improved efficiencies.
- Advanced Personalization: Spend less time looking for information and more time serving customers with personal views, most recently used lists, and record pinning.
- Full Interaction History: Track the details of every interaction, including offers, orders, contracts, and cases, so you can provide the right service at the right time.
- Service Response: Enable faster, more effective responses with built-in mail-merge, email templates, and one-click conversion of email messages to cases.
And that's not all. You also get information that is insightful and actionable through:
- Service Scheduling: Manage field service appointments, facilities, and resources with the powerful unified service scheduling feature.
- Purchase History: Track product purchasing history, contracts, and key renewal dates so agents can take proactive action and offer relevant services or products.
- Insightful Service Analytics: Deepen insight with out-of-the box or configurable dashboards, drill-down analysis, and inline data visualization capabilities.
- Service Queue Management: Build queues against any entity, user, or team and streamline work state management for improved efficiency.
- Service Record Auditing: Improve visibility into service and support activities and effectively meet service level agreements (SLAs) with system-wide auditing.
- Guided Service Processes: Streamline case resolution and escalations with guided dialogs, automated processes, and conditional formatting rules.
- Service Goal Management: Instantly track service goals, such as first call resolution, average call time, and more with comprehensive goal management capabilities.
Take a test drive or preview the FieldOne Service capabilities today! Call or email us at 847-232-8202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.