Home | Products | Microsoft Dynamics CRM | Sales Productivity
Wondering Where Your Next Sale is Coming From?
Or do you really wish you had visibility into what your sales team is doing every day?
Get all that and more using Dynamics CRM Sales Productivity Pack. It includes Dynamics CRM Online, Office 365 and Power BI, all for one low price.
Easily define your sales process into stages. Track leads through each stage, report on successes, learn from losses. Run reports, nurture prospects, and more.
With the Sales Productivity Pack for CRM, you can:
- Collaborate and connect by using the powerful combination of Dynamics CRM Online, Office 365, and Power BI to drive sales productivity.
- Track your opportunity from start to finish, create appointments, phone calls, emails, all attached to the contact and company.
- Spend more time selling and less time on administrative tasks. It's like having a personal assistant, all day, every day.
- Get 360 degree views of the customer for better, faster, more agile conversations and action.
- Help your team quickly access their 'go-to' records with recently used lists, record pinning and real-time, easy data filtering.
- Accelerate your onboarding of new employees with guided sales processes, right in CRM.
- Give your sales managers and executives increased visibility into business health using rich inline visualizations and real-time dashboards.
- Win faster and more often by making every customer conversation more relevant, personal and valuable.
- Engage customers across channels to build your pipeline quickly. Connect with customers and share knowledge on their terms.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM enables you to make meaning out of all that data you and your team collects.
For example: A financial services client identified where deals were getting held up:
Charts like this one show the average days spent in each stage across all deals in the data set. In this example, the data set includes all opportunities closed as won, YTD for 2012. Analysis like this allows you to identify bottlenecks across different dimensions, as well. Here you can clearly see that deals are getting bogged down in the Proposal phase, and this is actionable information.
Learn more about optimizing your Sales Process and Gaining Real-time Visibility in to what your sales team does each day. Call or email us for a tour, a free trial, or just to talk about your sales productivity challenges.
847-232-8202 or email@example.com