Thursday, October 22, 2020 – 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (CDT)
You’ve attended our “MR Basics” webinar; now join us for the advanced class!
Join Crestwood for a FREE 60 minute session on Advanced Topics in Management Reporter.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Using the Report Wizard – How to use the Management Reporter Report Wizard to quickly create Balance Sheets and Statements of Profit and Loss.
- Forecast Report – How to use the Column Definition Print Control feature to create a report that shows actual amounts for completed periods and budget amounts for future periods.
- Statement Of Cash Flows – How to set up Row Definition and Column Definition information required to create a Statement of Cash Flows.
- Consolidations with Excel Spreadsheet information – Describes the building block set up that is needed to pull data from an Excel workbook to produce a consolidated report with your GP data and an external Excel file.
- Generating Reports – Describes the steps needed to generate reports, print, and download to Excel, as well as publishing to Sharepoint.
- Management Reporter Security – Includes steps to configure security in Reporting Trees and in the Report Viewer
And much MUCH more!