This event is over, but you can still watch it by clicking below!
A must-attend event for anyone who deals with sales and use tax, from Dynamics to Acumatica!
COVID-19 greatly impacted sales and use tax in 2020, from temporary relief efforts to long-term changes, including a crackdown on remote seller tax compliance, rate increases, and new taxation policies. As 2021 kicks off, now is the best time to revisit those changes, and get ahead of new legislation coming in the new year.
Join Avalara in our upcoming webinar to make sure you’re up to speed on recent sales and use tax changes and ready for those to come in 2021.
- The impact of COVID-19 in 2020 and its influence on 2021
- Why understanding economic nexus and its triggers is more important now than ever
- New tax obligations resulting from increased marketplace sales
- The international market and changes to cross-border ecommerce compliance
- Answers to your questions — live!
Don’t miss this in-depth review of the 2020 sales tax changes you need to know about in order to have a successful 2021.