Crestwood is currently hiring for the following position(s):
- Acumatica Consultant, Midwest
Acumatica Consultant, Midwest
- Full understanding of core Acumatica modules (including badges and certifications)
- Project (a plus)
- Reporting / Dashboards / Queries
- Conduct and document client facing discovery sessions with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and key client stakeholders, to gather ERP system requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate current client ERP Systems and processes to determine and make recommendations for areas of improvement or expanded functionality.
- Coordinate the research and analysis of any add-on or third-party integrated solutions needed to better solve the client’s specific ERP System functional needs.
- Effectively conduct client training for SME/end users on how to properly use and maintain the ERP systems and third-party solutions implemented.
- Prepare and conduct data migration of master records during implementation projects
- Manage client user acceptance testing [UAT] with the SME/End Users. Update all documentation and configuration based on UAT results.
- Create, modify and maintain reports within associated ERP reporting tools. Plan, design, and customize or develop custom reports to meet the clients’ ERP needs.
- This could include:
- ARM Financial Reporting
- FYISoft Reporting a bonus
- Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), or similar ERP system reporting tools
- This could include:
- Evaluate technical options and engage in high-level problem solving and troubleshooting for clients’ ERP System and business process issues.
- Leverage knowledge and experience to navigate through and utilize the Software Vendor tools and resources, other consultants, and web resources to successfully implement client resolutions in a timely manner.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the ERP system modules or suites, including certifications and badges:
- Core Financials, Distribution Series, Project, Reporting, etc.
- Maintain working knowledge of accounting and standard business processes to effectively discuss and direct key ERP system functionality with client SME/end users and stakeholders.
- Work independently to accomplish implementation tasks, and collaborate effectively with implementation team to meet the client’s business needs and expectations.
- Prioritize and plan individual calendar and schedules, coordinating client and Crestwood facing meetings/calls.
- Maintain weekly project documentation and time/expense entries for project management and invoice processing.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please send your cover letter and resume with salary requirements to HR@crestwood.com. These are solely direct placement hires – only applicants should apply. No phone calls please.