Crestwood is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Account Executive, Farmington Hills, MI
- Acumatica Consultant, Midwest
Account Executive, Farmington Hills, MI
As an Account Executive, you will engage with prospects to determine their ERP and CRM needs and guide them through the sales process.
- Prospect for new clients.
- Conduct all aspects of the sales process from first contact through signed agreement and maintain regular contact as your participation in each client being an enthusiastic promoter of Crestwood to other prospective clients.
- Maintain contact, account, and opportunity activities and all relevant information in the Crestwood CRM system.
- Although an in-depth knowledge of each product Crestwood represents is not a requirement, learning the nature of the products and how they apply to our clients and prospective clients is required.
- Build a pipeline and identify deals that you can close.
- Continuously invest time to improve your consultative sales skills via books, seminars, training sessions, as suggested by your manager or as you can find on your own.
- Participate in the formation of marketing campaigns and their execution and follow-up.
- Develop high quality and compelling presentations for prospective client meetings and marketing events.
- Complete any software publisher certifications that may be necessary to promote a publisher’s product.
- Ability to think independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple mediums: oral, email, letters, electronic presentations, phone, in-person, webcam.
- Aptitude to learn new products and sales tools.
- Good time management skills.
- Situational awareness.
- Desire to be a professional salesperson.
- Take enjoyment in what you do.
Acumatica Consultant, Midwest
In this critical and highly visible role, you will be responsible for implementing and supporting new ERP projects. The Consultant will be responsible for all facets of discovery, design, configuration, training, documentation and support of Acumatica product lines.
- Conduct and document client facing discovery sessions with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and key client stakeholders, to gather ERP system requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate current client ERP Systems and processes to determine and make recommendations for areas of improvement or expanded functionality.
- Coordinate the research and analysis of any add-on or third-party integrated solutions needed to better solve the client’s specific ERP System functional needs.
- Effectively conduct client training for SME/end users on how to properly use and maintain the ERP systems and third-party solutions implemented.
- Prepare and conduct data migration of master records during implementation projects
- Manage client user acceptance testing [UAT] with the SME/End Users. Update all documentation and configuration based on UAT results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math/Accounting, Finance or Technology
- Strong knowledge of Acumatica Financials (GL, AP, AR, BR, FA)
- Strong knowledge of Acumatica Distribution series (SOP, POP, Inventory)
- At least 3-5 years experience
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please send your cover letter and resume with salary requirements to HR@crestwood.com. These are solely direct placement hires – only applicants should apply. No phone calls please.