Crestwood Associates is looking forward to delivering the latest solutions to our clients from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Wave 1. The latest features will add immediate value to your ERP functionality.
- Improved Business Central integration with Power Platform to increase productivity.
- Application features are added to increase productivity, create better overviews and enable compliant accounting and reporting.
- Business Central is now available in more countries and regions globally.
- Tooling, product capabilities and enhancements to help developers be more productive.
- A range of new tools for Business Central admins and partners to manage environments and apps.
- Delivers a set of legislative capabilities to help organizations meet the regulations set by government agencies.
- Further productivity improvements helping users working with Business Central and Microsoft 365 apps and services such as Outlook, Excel, Word, OneDrive and Teams.
- End users and data analysts can now easily access all their data from Power BI without the need for a developer or consultant.
- Users will have fewer interruptions, the UI will feel generally faster and web services and certain scenarios in the application will be faster.
- Brings improvements to our user experiences that will help users enter, update and analyze data across Dynamics 365.
For specific release dates for new and planned features, visit the Microsoft 2023 release plan and topics. The topic lists features that are planned to release from April 2023 through September 2023. Because these lists contain features that may not have been released yet, delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released. For more information, visit Microsoft’s policy page.
Crestwood Associates Helps You Maximize Features
Some of the key features we’re excited about empower our clients to get the most from their systems, reducing time spent performing tasks while allowing for more time to scale and innovate.
Our experts will quickly get your team up to speed to understand new capabilities.
- Ability to drag and drop attachments
- Statistical accounts
- Sync master data between companies
- Pivot data from multiple lists
- Sync security to active directory groups
- The ability for users to add most fields to lists
- Process non-inventory items on warehouse documents
- Enhanced workflow with Power Automate
- Approve documents in teams and the mobile app
- New Power Automates templates
- Development enhancements
New technology is shaping how businesses operate and how people succeed. Our experienced consultants have been helping companies across the globe evolve and adapt to the ever-changing technology landscape. For more information, contact us.