Crestwood Client Support
How Do I Get Support?
Crestwood provides in-house support to all of our clients to ensure they are fully leveraging their systems. Crestwood Associates is dedicated to providing the best service support experience possible.
We want to hear from everyone, so we encourage our customers to take advantage of our exclusive “first 15 minutes free” offer. If we can answer your question in 15 minutes, there is no charge. If it takes longer, the first 15 minutes are still free and the balance of the time will be billed at a prorated rate.
Call our support experts:
Weekdays (M – F), 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (CST)
1-847-394-8820 option # 7
Download our Support Instructions PDF
below for more ways to contact our
support team and additional information.
Track Your Case
All support requests receive an acknowledgment email with a Support Case Number. Support Case Numbers are triaged by priority and checked daily. Cases are handled based upon the
urgency level of requests. We strive to keep you updated on your case and we are currently working on a new self-service support portal, but in the meantime, feel free to contact us at any time for an update.
The 5 Things We Need to Know to Support You:
- Your name, company name, and the best way to reach you.
- What area do you need help with?
- Description of issue and specifically what you were doing when it occurred.
- Screen shots of the error or issue if possible.
- The urgency of the request.
- Critical = 1 hour response time (Locked out of Acumatica, GP/SL, payroll down, unable to print checks).
- High = Same business day response time (Resolve a stuck or partially released batch).
- Normal = Next Business day response time (Add a new user).
- Low = Scheduled as available (Walk through how to perform a non-critical task, solve nuisance errors).