Thinking about managed services and the cloud? Not all clouds are created equal and you want a provider who has your back. The Crestwood Cloud is personal, giving you a complete solution for your business with the power, reliability, and security of Microsoft Azure.
Why the Crestwood Cloud?
We’ve got you covered. We are your concierge service, taking care of your IT and business needs when it comes to your ERP solution. Not only are we experts in ERP and Cloud, but we are your watchdog. We pride ourselves on getting to know your business, the ins and outs, and developing a personal relationship with you.
- Free 24/7 protection and monitoring – catching issues before you have a problem
- In the event of an attack, you will be back up and running within minutes
- Support at your fingertips – no more wasting hours with support calls
- We anticipate your behaviors and needs: year-end audits, resource spikes, etc.
- Free account managers to facilitate your services
- Functional and technical ERP and Cloud experts
- Learn about resources you have but are not utilizing
- Competitive pricing models for any size business
We pride ourselves on building a relationship to provide you with the best managed cloud services tailored for your business.
Crestwood Associates connected the dots for our business and now we have an end-to-end solution to fit all our needs. Their personal
approach has given us an advantage in our industry and they have become an integral part of our team. ~ Chris, Crestwood Client
- Hosted ERP Solutions
- Integrated add-ons for your business needs
- Profiles and pricing to fit your business size
- 24/7 monitoring – catching any issues before they become a problem
- Daily, weekly, and monthly backups with a full recovery model
- Dedicated Azure IaaS tenant with host VM RDP access at no extra cost
Microsoft Office 365
- User migration (create users)
- File shares
- SharePoint Online – Active Directory
- Exchange environment – upload mail
- Update Microsoft Outlook clients
Download our free whitepaper “7 Potential Pitfalls to Avoid as You Move to the Cloud“.