ERP is Hard…The Right Partner Makes All the Difference
Modern ERP, for you – just the way you need it…
Let’s face it, ERP systems are hard and can be a huge investment for any business. We’ve seen it over the past 20 years through thousands of implementations. Sure, it might work for a few, but most small or medium sized businesses (SMBs) don’t want to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars up-front in a new system. Plus, your people need to use it and from our experiences we have found that the successful projects are the ones where our clients are learning hands-on along the way.
The Crestwood Difference…
We are changing the way ERP is done. We know ERP systems are hard. It is amazing software, and solves so many high-level organizational problems, but the old, traditional method of implementation doesn’t work. You commit to a long-term, expensive contract where the system is set up for you by experts. Then, you’re supposed to “Go Live” and use this great new system. It’s like buying an expensive car but you don’t know how to drive. The “Go Live” can be frustrating and painful.
A decade later, we see the quick and inexpensive tactic. Promises for a system for a low $ amount and “Go Live” in a few days. So, unless you’re an ERP expert, and your business is NOT unique, you’re left with something that you don’t know how to use and doesn’t fit your business.
Crestwood is committed to your success, so we are changing the way we do things. We have designed a program to ensure the success of our clients.
- A flexible, modern ERP system
- Training along the way
- Experts to help
A program designed for you and your growing business, learn about the Crestwood Difference.
Traditional ERP Methods
Don’t get stuck in a costly investment for a new system.
You have options!
- Big $$$$ upfront investment
- Long-term contracts 3+ years
- Multiple change orders
- Project management fees
The Crestwood Difference
Best modern ERP system, Dynamics 365 Business Central, paired with our world-class experts and training.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central monthly subscription
- Full access to the comprehensive Crestwood Academy
- Hands on training with live instructors as you use your system
- Learn at your own pace – as you go
- No contracts, no commitments, flexible
- Additional support by Crestwood experts if you need
Inexpensive & Quick Methods
Don’t get left high and dry. Sure, you get the software for cheap, but that’s all.
- One size system does not fit all
- No training, support or advice
- Questions? Too bad…
- Many costly additions for features
- On your own
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Business Central is Microsoft’s modern, comprehensive, cloud-based ERP solution designed to help SMBs connect their financials, sales, services, and operations to streamline and secure business processes, improve customer interactions, and make better decisions. Take a look at how you can supercharge your growing business with an all-in-one solution.
- Financial Management: General Ledger, Budgets, Deferrals, Fixed Assets, Receivables, Advanced Dimensions, Audit Trails, Bank Account Management, Reconciliation, Multiple Currencies
- Customer Relationship Management (From within Outlook): Contact Management, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Project Management Series: Resources, Estimates, Jobs, Timesheets
- Supply Chain Management Series: Sales Order Management, Purchase Orders, Inventory, Item Transfers, Locations, Assembly Management
- Warehouse Management Series: Warehouse Managements Systems, Warehouse Receipt, Warehouse Shipment, Bin Setup, Automated Data Capture System
- Human Resources Series: Employees, Expense Management
- Service Management Series: Service Orders, Service Price Management, Service Item Management, Planning, Dispatching, Service Contract Management
- Manufacturing Series: Production Orders, Production Bill of Materials, Version Management, Supply Planning, Demand Forecasting, Sales & Inventory Forecasting, Capacity Planning, Finite Loading, Machine Centers, Agile Manufacturing
- Other Modules: Multiple Languages, Embedded Power BI, Extended Text, Reason Codes, Outlook Integration
Which Business Central License do I Need?
Microsoft offers two types of Dynamics 365 Business Central licenses, Essentials and Premium.
Start by choosing the one that best fits your business, and don’t worry, they both come with full access to the Crestwood Academy.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials
+ Crestwood Academy
ADD PRICING $$$
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Warehouse and Inventory Management
Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium
+ Crestwood Academy
ADD PRICING $$$
- Includes everything in the Essential license, plus
- Service Order Management
What do you have to lose? Give it a try.
+ Try out Microsoft’s best-of-breed ERP for your business, Dynamics 365 Business Central.
+ Get access to the complete Crestwood Academy of training by world class instructors.
+ Learn at your own pace and our experts are here if you need them.