Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 Sneak Peek
Posted by Jen Bieker on November 13, 2017
Microsoft is starting to release some details about what’s new in Dynamics GP 2018, targeted to be available around the first of December, 2017. I’m getting excited for some of these features!
There are five key areas of updated functionality in the new version:
- Doc Attach – Microsoft is calling this the “next evolution of Doc Attach.” You can attach to most master record, inquiry, and transaction entry windows.
- User Experience – Easier and faster ways to find the data you are looking for.
a. New sorting options
b. No more password prompts
c. Improved Autocomplete, SmartList, and Bank Rec
d. Password protection on SmartLists
- Optimize Financials & HR – these improvements come directly from customer feedback.
a. Roll down items from payroll setup to inactive records
b. Added departments
c. Restrict inactive records in payroll master
d. Email a single statement from the customer card
e. PO enhancements
f. And more
- Workflow – More capabilities and new workflows; including, copy step and reminder emails.
- Power Suite Evolution – What we have all been waiting for – Dynamics GP Power BI Content Pack!