The new release of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 R2 is full of customer-suggested improvements, new features, and Roadmap items. Thank you to everyone for submitting ideas to make Dynamics GP even better.
The new version is out on October 1st – here are some of the features we are excited about:
- Exclude items in HITB with zero quantities
- Transaction level post to GL
- Payroll Pay code start and end dates
- Payroll shared maximums for deductions and benefits
- Monthly and Bimonthly recurring batches
- Don’t display inactive checkbooks in Look ups
- Mass update inactive from Navigation List – Inactivate Reactivate Temporary
- Add Vendor doc number to Purchase all in one
- Email customer statements
- Print Invoice in Functional from SOP Navigation List
- Sales Transaction Workflow
- New SmartList for Deposits on Unposted Sales Transactions
Top Feature Requests
- Hide Business Analyzer for all users
- Increase Dynamics GP password maximum length to 21 characters
- Password expiration notification
Intelligent Edge will also be included when you install GP 2018 R2. You will see a new tab on your home page talking about Intelligent Edge.
If you’re interested in learning more about Dynamics GP 2018 R2 new features, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.