Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is expanding rapidly. Customers are quickly making the switch to this cloud-based ERP solution, especially due to the work-from-home benefits and security. Microsoft is investing a ton of resources to make sure Business Central is the best-in-breed to meet the demands of growing businesses.
Recently, Microsoft released an update, and information for future plans from October 2020 through March 2021. (Read more here!)
Here are some of the highlights we are excited to see:
- Improved administration features to simplify and improve administration of tenants, licensing, and permissions.
- Bank reconciliation improvements
- Word document layouts to customize letters
- Longer item references
- Enhanced integration with Microsoft Teams
- Power Platform virtual entities
- Enhanced migration from Dynamics GP including historical data migration
- Improved accessibility options
- Access to multiple environments from mobile devices
For current Dynamics GP and SL users…
If you’re a current Dynamics GP client with an Enhancement Plan, contact us today to find out how you can get in on a special promotion. Keep your GP system and at the same time, get up to three years of free Dynamics 365 Business Central licenses. No risk offer – try it out and see which system is right for you. Valid until June 2021. Learn more here.