Here at Crestwood one of the most anticipated Cloud ERP software events we look forward to each year is Acumatica Summit. This year, Acumatica Summit 2021 was held at the luxurious Wynn Las Vegas resort in July 2021. It was an amazing week for our team; they joined sessions, manned our booth and walked the Marketplace halls, and spent time learning what Acumatica 2021 R2 has to offer.
Although, I wasn’t personally in attendance this year, I was able to watch both Day 1 and Day 2 of the keynote speeches streamed live.
I enjoyed watching Acumatica’s CEO Jon Roskill:
- Announce Acumatica’s Customer of the Year and Impact Customer of the Year
- Release groundbreaking developments
- Talk about Acumatica’s values on excellence and community
- Boast about Acumatica’s growth 8000 customers
- Announce the Partner of the Year award (no, sorry: Crestwood was nominated but didn’t win! We’ll get them next year! 🙁) Our team however brought home six total MVP awards and Tiffany Bennett won the most nominations out of all nominees at Summit. Yes, I must brag a bit. Moving on…
- Provide insight into the current state of Acumatica and its future endeavors and so much more.
The second day keynote was even more fascinating. We learned:
- About Acumatica’s roadmap into R2
- About Teams integration and document annotation
- All the new features of both the platform and specifically the CRM module
- Creating tasks and tracking activities
- Viewing opens and click rates
- No code workflow with behind-the-scenes customization project with a visual editor
- The new Payroll features and saw some related demonstrations
- The updated to the Industry Editions
- Retail commerce
- About Acumatica’s digital transformation journey and more.
But don’t just take my word for it! You’re the end users (or prospective end users). There’s bound to be a feature that I didn’t mention that will be your favorite highlight. If you missed one or both sessions, fret no more; watch both Keynote Day 1 and 2 On Demand here.