Have you made your plans to go to Phoenix with me for GPUG Summit October 15-18? Great! Send me an email and we can meet up for a meal or a drink that week. Please let me know if you haven’t registered and I will send you a special code to save you 10%!
GPUG Summit is a great way to:
- Get CPEs for all you CPAs out there! My renewal just came in the mail. Most sessions offer CPEs, so lock that up for this year.
- Network with other Dynamics GP users in your industry – I’m always surprised at how diverse the users are that are successful with Dynamics GP. We have users in manufacturing chemicals, chocolate, coffee, and taffy apples. Clients distributing auto parts, packing materials, and DVDs. Some are providing services such as: cruise ships, hospice care, marketing, and snow removal. Come find people in your industry and share tips.
- Find out about the best-in-class ISV add-ons for Dynamics GP. It’s budgeting time – what tool will you use? What reporting tools are out there? Do you need to automate payables?
- Get all the answers about Dynamics 365 Business Central. What is it? Do I need it? What are the features compared to Dynamics GP?
- Lunch, dinner, and drinks with your favorite Crestwood CAM. I’ll be there all week and happy to sit with you to discuss your Dynamics GP plans and provide guidance on ISVs, best sessions, and make introductions. I’m here to help you.
- Attend my presentation RPT05 – SmartLists and Navigation Lists Mystery Features on Tuesday at 10:30am. Download the app and mark this session as a favorite!
Any questions at all? Please contact me at email@example.com.